Are you curious about how much Amazon Flex drivers earn for every block? Is curiosity killing the cat? Well, fret not; we are here to answer your question. Along with this, we will also answer other related questions.
Let’s dive deep into it.
Deliveries are made by independent contractors known as delivery partners under the Amazon Flex program. Amazon offers hundreds of millions of products, including technology, necessities for the home and much more. Deliveries to Amazon’s clients are made by delivery partners using their automobiles.
Picking up Amazon Flex deliveries is a simple task that has been made user-friendly and streamlined. You can schedule your delivery hour weekly or daily as convenient. You will be notified through push notifications that you have a scheduled block an hour before it starts.
How Much Do Amazon Flex Drivers Make Per Block?
Most delivery partners make between $18 and $25 per hour block by using Amazon Flex.
The actual pay you will receive depends on a variety of factors:
- Your location,
- the time taken to complete the deliveries,
- the rate go up as the product’s delivery time gets closer,
- The pay is higher during bad weather, holidays or the high shopping season,
- Tips you receive,
- and other factors will all affect your actual income.
Important Pointers that affect your earnings:
- Amazon Flex pays its drivers on a per-hour block of deliveries made. The calculations are not done on a per-delivery basis but a per-hour basis.
- You have to cover your expenses for the deliveries. The vehicle, its maintenance, and fuel are your responsibility, and you will not be reimbursed.
- You must pick up the parcels from the Amazon warehouse at the start of each trip. But, for your earnings, only the time is taken to make the deliveries count. The time to reach the delivery centre and back to the delivery location is not calculated.
- The route gets generated by the app for the delivery person.
- You will get paid twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday.
I. Can other people ride with you while making deliveries?
Pets and passengers must not interact with customers. Except assistance animals, they are not permitted to accompany you when you deliver packages to clients. So, you cannot tag other people or animals (except service pets or any other emotional support animals) along with you.
II. How can one change location on the app?
If one wants to change the region or pick-up location in the app, they need to follow the following steps:
- First, go to the Menu.
- Then, click on Help.
- Go to Contact Us.
- Then, go to Send an Email and write to the support to change your pick-up location or the region.
III. Can I use someone else’s Amazon flex account?
No, you cannot use someone else’s account, and you need to create youryour own account. An individual has to have t own account for making deliveries. They cannot use others accounts, nor, can they make deliveries on behalf of someone else.
IV. Does Amazon Flex pay daily?
Amazon Flex pays direct deposit twice a week, and your payments are tracked in the Earnings section of the app.
So, to sum it up, on amazon Flex, you can make between $18 and $25 per hour block.
Also Read Best areas to Flip Houses in the US?