CN Tower and Burj Khalifa are among the tallest buildings in the world. These buildings hold a significant essence attached to them. Burj Khalifa has acquired the stature of the tallest building in the world. These tall skyscrapers are among the top tourist attractions worldwide, and their architecture is a feast for the eyes.
CN Tower vs Burj Khalifa
|Burj Khalifa||CN Tower (Canadian National Tower)|
|Status||World’s tallest free-standing structure.||It is now the ninth-tallest free-standing structure in the world.|
|Height||829.8 metre||533 metres|
|Dubai, UAE||Toronto, Canada|
|Skidmore, Owings and Merrill||WZMH Architects|
|Number of Floors||163||147|
- CN Tower, or Canadian National Tower, is a telecommunications tower with a height of 533 m.
- It is Canada’s renowned architectural building and is the country’s most significant achievement.
- It has a touch of modern architecture, classy entertainment and a fine-dining experience.
- Built in 1976 as a trademark for Canadian industry and acquired the stature of the world’s tallest building.
- It held this status for almost three decades, which Burj Khalifa in Dubai then surpassed.
- Many tourists visit CN Tower to enjoy the breathtaking view and to experience Toronto’s most distinctive landmark.
- There are 1776 steps in total. Every year, the CN Tower holds two fundraising stair climbs that draw more than 20,000 people and collect more than $2.5 million for the World Wildlife Fund of Canada and the United Way of Greater Toronto.
- On a clear day, visibility from the SkyPod level of the Tower can reach up to 100 miles; you can see New York State and Niagara Falls with binoculars.
- In addition to broadcasting more than 30 Toronto television and FM radio stations, the 335-foot steel communications antenna at the top of the CN Tower also transmits microwave signals and wireless phone signals. You get the best reception at the tower in entire North America.
- The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
- It is a tall free-standing structure with the highest number of stories.
- The building consists of residential complexes, restaurants, hotels, offices, gyms and more.
- It has an observation deck where you are close to the clouds and can see the entire city of Dubai.
- The elevators here have the most prolonged travel durations. Reaching from one floor to another can take about some minutes to hours. It has the tallest elevator service in the world.
- Despite it being tall, it still has efficient maintenance services that are quick and versatile.
- The entire building can hold up to 10,000 people at once.
- The Burj is home to the world’s highest art gallery, featuring commissioned pieces by over 85 artists.
- A piece of art named ‘World Voices‘ is displayed in the lobby of the Burj apartments. 196 cymbals that have water falling on them are included.
- The Burj Khalifa has 300,000 square feet of office space and 1.85 million square feet of residential space. Additionally, it offers two observation decks, four pools, and health and wellness amenities.
Three Reasons Why You Should Visit These Places
- To experience how it feels to be on top of the world.
- To walk over the Edge Walk, which is a recent addition to the CN Tower. It gives you the experience of the highest outdoor walk in the world.
- To see the whole city of Dubai from the observation decks.
- To experience the fine dining experience with a breathtaking view at both these places.
- A very different experience altogether.
Best Souvenir You can Get for Fundraising Stair Climbs
Stair climb fundraiser is a fun, entertaining, and profitable activity hosted by the World Wildlife Fund of Canada and the United Way of Greater Toronto. Designing custom pins is a good way to advertise the activity. If you have exclusive custom pins belonging to yourself or your team and partners can easily solve this problem. It will be a funny experience to wear pins that are designed by yourself.
Both buildings have their own charm. Visiting them in this lifetime is a must! The Arabic lands and Canadian hues await your arrival.
Also, check the comparisons between Burj Kalifa & X Seed 4000.