In 2009, ShoeDazzle created an innovative way to spoil and pamper women who are complete;y into fashion and rate interested in building their shoe collection. Style defines a person’s way of life, portraying their personality, but sometimes it should be a way to have fun. Shoedazzle gives these women the opportunity to get a personalized touch to their clothing, access to top trends, style inspiration, and world-class service.
How does ShoeDazzle work?
- Take the style quiz, which is fun and revolves around your style preferences.
- Sign in to your account by entering your email id and creating a password. You will get notifications when the stylists are ready with your Showroom.
- Get your picks and receive your personalized Showroom. Visit your Showroom between the 1st and 5th of each month to shop your new selections, priced as low as $49.95.
- Finally, shop your heart with hundreds of new styles and arrivals every month.
- A new feature that has been added is the registered person would be allowed to skip a month if they want to simply by logging into your account and selecting “Skip the Month” by the 5th, and your credit card will not be charged. $49.95 will be deducted if the date goes beyond the 5th. You can skip as many months as you want to.
- You can even cancel your VIP membership at any point you want to by calling 1-888-508-1888. The helpline number is available 24*7.
Is ShoeDazzle a scam?
ShoeDazzle is undoubtedly not a scam. It’s a monthly subscription service. Customers are given the provision to skip any month or even cancel their VIP membership they would want to, but this has to be done before the 5th to avoid deduction from the credit card as per the terms and conditions.
Is ShoeDazzle legit?
Yes, ShoeDazzle is a legitimate fashion subscription service, operating like any other retail subscription service. It provides customers a wide array of products, special discounts, and perks for the VIP members. It has to be kept in mind that if you forget to skip or cancel for a month before the specified date, you will be charged. ShoeDazzle is an excellent place to shop by staying vigilant about the deadlines.
FAQs related to ShoeDazzle:
Q1. Does Kim Kardashian own ShoeDazzle?
ShoeDazzle was launched in 2009 by Co-Founder Kim Kardashian and was acquired by owned by TechStyle Fashion Group, which was formerly JustFab, in 2013. The two companies continue to operate alongside each other.
Q2. How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?
- More than 3,824,689 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- Customers sharing their reviews have to share their contact details to ensure transparency.
- Intelligent and highly advanced software is maintained to ensure the integrity of reviews.
- The moderators are responsible for reviewing all the products and their quality.
Q3. Does ShoeDazzle only deal with shoes?
Not only shoes, but ShoeDazzle offers a wide variety of fashion products that customers can shop for:
- Clothing: Dresses, sweaters, tops, bottoms, rompers, activewear, plus sizes.
- Bags: Backpacks, clutches, shoulder bags, crossbody, handbags, and totes.
- Accessories: Belts, hats, face masks, earrings, scarves, sunglasses, and watches.
Q4. Are ShoeDazzle and JustFab the same?
JustFab acquired ShoeDazzle in 2013. They still operate as separate companies but have the same owners.
Q5. Does ShoeDazzle give a 75% discount to a first VIP member on the first purchase?
Yes, ShoeDazzle does give this offer exclusively to VIP members.
Q6. Do you get any other benefits upon taking the VIP membership of ShoeDazzle?
Other than the 75% discount offer, for $49.95, you get a discount of up to 30% on retail prices and free shipping and exchanges on orders over $49.
Q7. How long does it take to get shoes from ShoeDazzle?
It depends on the shipping method you choose. Orders are usually processed within two days, and regular free shipping takes 4-7 business days within the States. Otherwise, it might take up to a month. You can, of course, pay extra if you need express shipping.
Q8. What are the top 10 ShoeDazzle shoes?
- Feliece Strappy Stiletto Heels, $10.
- Rish Platform Stiletto Pump, $10
- Daia Strappy Cork Wedges, $10
- Babe Floral Platform Pumps, $10
- Jovanka Embellished Flat Sandals, $10
- Catelynn Floral Flat Sandals, $10
- Isabella Colorblock Cutout Pumps, $10
- Freesia Lace-Up Heeled Sandals, $10
- Corina Buckle Strap Pumps, $10
- Issa Buckle Platform Wedges, $10
Undoubtedly, Shoedazzle is legit. It has been serving the requirements of its customers without fail for many years now. The product quality to be shipped is thoroughly checked, so reviews are mostly good. There has never been any complaint of a scam committed by ShoeDazzle.