Xborder E-commerce is a China-based company that claims to ship goods worldwide. In this article, we have disclosed some shady aspects of the website gathered through research. Please read it carefully to understand what exactly happens when you order products from this website.
It is one of those e-commerce websites that has surfaced on social media posts repeatedly. Many people have been raising concerns about being scammed by this platform. You are concerned about whether the platform is legit or a scam.
Nobody likes getting scammed. Therefore, it is wise to be cautious in advance rather than learn it the hard way after getting scammed.
So, without further ado, take a look at this review to get answers to all your questions about this e-commerce business. We’ll analyze the business and look at what users say before putting in our thoughts.
It is a popular website since it deals in several product lines, but it has recently suffered as customers aren’t satisfied with the service. There are hundreds of reviews that state the site to be a “big fraud.” Many people said they didn’t get a refund, the customer support team wasn’t responding, and the product received was wrong.
Scroll down to see what the customers had to say:
- “Big time scammers!”
I will not recommend this website to anyone. I feel completely robbed and not satisfied with the services at all. Utter nonsense!(1 / 5)
2. “Ummm…would never recommend this to anyone…”
What a bunch of thieves!! A waste of time!! I am sure these guys are scammers because I got scammed. The thing is the product I received was not the one I ordered. Very unhappy with this.(1 / 5)
Their failure to take action against customer complaints has created a loss of trust in the platform. On Trustpilot, it has gotten 97 per cent ‘bad’ ratings, which is an authentic reflection of how people feel about the company.
The customers are unhappy with the products and services offered by the company, and they believe they have been scammed.
Their website has been designed in a way that makes it appear like it is genuine. This is how they carry out the scam. They have mentioned details on the site that make it appear appealing to the users, and they end up trusting them.
Specifications and Details:
- Product line: clothing, 3C digital, vehicle, home appliance, food/health care goods, home building, beauty/fast, and connected finance
- Website: http://xborderecommerce.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 151 CHIN SWEE ROAD #01-39 MANHATTAN HOUSE, Singapore 169876
- Contact number: 1-866-715-9888
What to do if you are scammed?
- Block your cards, and change your passwords.
- Inform the cyber cell in your area of the scam.
- Help others by informing them about the issue.
- Form unions on a social media platform and discuss resolving the issue. Spread the word on the internet.
- Install software and tools that can help prevent any future fraud.
- Never respond to a mail or a link that seems fishy.
- In case of friendly fraud, get a chargeback tool that can evade any fraud.
- Blacklist the website.
- For the future, read about the website and do your research. Read reviews and customers’ experiences.
Is Xborder E-commerce Legit? Final verdict:
The website is quite interactive and clean looking. It has all the main sections that a consumer may be excited to know, such as the home page, about us, service page and contact us page. But, on the contrary, if we look at customers’ reviews, it says not getting a refund, wrong products received or did not receive the product, complaints needing to be answered, and several other matters.
So we can say that it is not legit, and it’s unsafe to purchase from the platform.
Read about: Is Kickstarter legit?