Everyone wants and deserves to feel loved. Everyone wants special treatments from the person they care about. Hearing something cute from a significant other can brighten up anybody’s day, so never underestimate how much sweet things to say to your boyfriend can lift up his day. When you fill your relationship with nice romantic words, you will very likely receive the same energy back.
Love is never defined by a person’s physical presence. It is a deep emotional connect and one must understand and live up to that connection between two souls. Words of affirmation are a common love language and reminding your significant other you love them is an important part in any relationship.
It doesn’t have be difficult to make your boyfriend feel special. Guys get far less compliments than girls. So tiniest of sweet words can make their day. You don’t have to make any big gestures to make someone feel happy.
Super effective ways to make your boyfriend feel special:
1. Pour your heart out through Texting
There is a certain magic about about texting and emojis that can really help you connect with your partner. You need to touch his heart by being honest and confessing to your deepest feelings.
Here are a few things you can say to make him feel special over text messages –
- I feel so safe with you 🙂 Mind, Body and soul. Thanks.
- I will never forget the day you _______ , it still makes me smile.
- You know how much i love ____ , but i realize today, that if I had to choose between ____ and you. I would choose you.
- I Just wanted to let you know, i am loosing myself in you. I feel like i am a part of you, Take me soon?
- Somebody just asked me if you were allowed to take one thing with you, if the world was ending. What would you take? I blushed, and i said your name. I love you.
2. Melt his Heart with Dreams <3
Nothing has more power to strike a chord with our emotions than our dreams. If you are looking for a way to make your boyfriends heart melt just with words, talking about dreams is the perfect way for you. Every couple has things that they want to do together, talk to him about them. Sleep under the stars, hold his hand and tell him how you would like him to keep holding your hand until you are 80!
3. Talk about his struggles, life and appreciate him
If you want him to look at you more than his girlfriend, hold his hand and let him know how much you think about him. This way can get escalated very fast and you may even get him to cry in your lap if the conversation gets real, so tread lightly.
You can ask him the following questions to stir a heartful conversation –
- Hold his hand, look in his eyes, and ask him, how are you doing?
- What is the one thing that you miss having in your life?
- Are you happy?
- Take his head in your lap. Ask him to relax and appreciate him.
4. Stay in touch
The simplest yet the best way to bring a smile on your boyfriend’s face is by texting them frequently. A call may make a difference, but the words you type down can do wonders. Not only does it tell them that you’re constantly thinking about them but it also keeps them connected to you, even when you are miles apart from each other.
Words have the power to make someone feel good about themselves and strengthen the bonds in an already blossoming relationship. As a person once said-“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it”
This may also help: How to make your sister happy and make her laugh?