Shopee is a large ecommerce website that offers a wide range of items at reasonable rates, which is why it has grown so prominent.
But is Shopee legit? Some individuals are happy with their shopping experience, and on the other hand, some are alleging that they have been cheated. In this article, we will find out “Is shopee legit and safe?”
Shopee strives to improve its service on a regular basis in order to become the region’s preferred e-commerce app. Gadgets, home & living, groceries, personal care products, baby & toys, clothing, and sports gear are just a few of the product lines available on Shopee.
- Product line: clothing, mobiles and gadgets, home entertainment, home appliance, food/health care goods, sports & travel, beauty products, footwear, pet care, stationery, etc.
- Website: https://shopee.ph
- Customer support telephone number: 0288805200
- Address: 37th floor, Net Park Building, 5th Ave. Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Shopee app review:
Shopee is a well-known website that sells a variety of products. However, customers have given it mixed reviews. Many customers are happy with the service, but some have had a bad shopping experience.
The inability of Shopee.ph to respond to consumer concerns has resulted in the declining credibility of the platform. It has 68 percent ”bad” reviews on Trustpilot and just 15 percent “excellent” reviews, which is a true indication as to what customers really feel about the platform.
Common Issues in Shopee Reviews:
- Return or Refund Issues in products. If defective products are received, reviewers have often complained that they do not receive the refund of the product or the replacement.
- Poor response of the Shopee customer service team. They keep repeating false assurances. Calls also keep repeatedly getting disconnected.
- Presence of bugs in the Shopee app.
- Shopee does not maintain a record of the previous complaints made for any order. So, following up with them is extremely difficult.
- Many customers received fake products.
Is shopee safe to use?
As is clear from the extensive reviews on trustpilot, Shoppe.ph has numerous issues. Customers have faced huge losses after ordering from this site. Here are some points to keep in mind while ordering from Shopee.ph to minimize your losses.
- Make sure that when you receive your order, check to see if you have received the correct product and only then click on “received order”. This is one of Shopee’s features that helps to protect the buyer’s interest. If you have any problem with your product at this stage, it is the easiest to to find a solution.
- If possible do check the physical stores for your product before buying from this platform. The physical stores have the option of easy replacement or a person to complain in case of any issue.
- Also, keep in mind that the price of the product does not include shipping fees, which is added to your order at checkout. Ensure you include the shipping fees while checking how cheap the inline product is.
- Check reviews of other customers of the seller before buying a product. Also, ensure to leave reviews to help other customers avoid the folly you have made.
- If after the purchase of the product you face any issues, make sure that you save a screenshot as proof of the response the customer care team gives. This is to ensure that your follow-up of the complaint is easy as Shopee does not have any record of your past complaints and their responses
Clearly, the majority of customers are dissatisfied with its products and services, and they think they’ve been conned.
Shoppe app is not a scam. But they have a very poor customer support system. Also, some sellers are misusing the platform and harassing customers. The platform certainly needs to improve its refund and return policy as well as focus on developing an interactive customer support team. They also need to ban sellers against whom repeated complaints are received. This will help the company to regain customer faith.
So, continue shopping on Shopee.ph, but with due caution. Check out these top selling products on Shopee Philippines.