The trend of giving Amazon gift cards as gifts has been gaining momentum for years. So I was wondering if Walgreens sells them. Here’s what I’ve found out so far!
In addition to that, you can learn about Walgreens’ denominations, online availability, and limitations.
Can I buy Amazon Gift Cards at Walgreens?
Walgreens sells Amazon gift cards in all of its stores as of 2021. They are available in four different denominations:
- $10 (sold as three $10 cards)
Any other amount will need to be bought directly from Amazon.
Here are some things you should know about these gift cards.
- Gift cards are not subject to additional charges.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
Does Walgreens sell Amazon Gift Cards online?
Walgreens does not currently offer Amazon Gift Cards online.
They do have them listed on the Walgreens website and you will have to pick them up yourself if you want to purchase them.
Walgreens doesn’t sell Amazon gift cards online. But you can get them in stores. I found a few places you can buy Amazon gift cards.
Here’s the list of places that sell them:
AAA Club Alliance
Check out this complete list of places to buy Amazon Gift Cards.
Does Walgreens sell Amazon gift cards in their stores?
Yes, you can purchase Amazon gift cards from Walgreens stores.
You should directly talk to the cashier before you attempt to find them yourself. Generally, you can find the cards over the counter. In case the cards are not available, they will carry out everything they can to tell you where they are as soon as they can.
How do I return an Amazon gift card I bought at Walgreens?
Walgreens won’t take back a gift card once you buy it.
After you buy a gift card, the cashier activates it.
If a card’s activated, it can only be redeemed by making an Amazon purchase. It can’t be deactivated or returned.
How to redeem the Amazon gift cards?
To redeem the amazon gift card purchased from Walgreens, follow the steps.
- Go to the Amazon website.
- Click Apply to Account and enter the claim code when prompted. This will add the Gift Card funds to your Amazon Balance.
- Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
- You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with some other payment options like credit/debit card, netbanking etc.
- Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout.
Warnings before purchasing Amazon gift cards from Walgreens
- You cannot return the gift card once you purchase it.
- It can only be redeemed on orders purchased from amazon.
- The activated amount in the gift card cannot be deactivated.
- While purchasing an Amazon gift card, do check out their range of stamps.
- The gift card can also be used on eligible goods offered by amazon’s affiliated website Endless.com.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account.
- If your gift card gets stolen or lost, neither amazon nor Walgreens will not be responsible for it, and the gift card would not be replaced.
For more information visit the Walgreens website.